Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Red face Any sibsets you consider very un-matched?

Are there any sibsets that you think are really un-matched? I'm not a fan of overly matchy sibsets (e.g. same initial), but I like the names to 'belong' together somehow. One that's always glaringly stood out to me is a very Australian family with two daughters: Courtney and Natasha. Courtney is more of an American (boys'?) name to me, and Natasha is so Russian. It's always struck me as strange!
    I'm sure I'll think of some more later, but are there any that have particularly stood out to you? Purely out of interest!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Umm...my sister is Sarah and I am Amity; we think it is odd. So compared to that not many sibsets strike me as strange
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Benjamin (11)
    Kevin (6)
    Peyton (3, girl)

These siblings are my boyfriend's cousins. To the "untrained" ear, they sound quite pleasant together, but donning my name nerd hat I find them mismatched.

On one hand you've got Benjamin, the timeless classic, destined to be popular (or thereabouts) for generations to come. Then you've got Kevin, which to me has had its day, and is dated on a 6-year old. And then you've got trendy, fashionable Peyton.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I was always bothered by how unmatched by my parents' choice was: Anthony and Megan. They don't go together at all.
    Mother of Evander nn Van
    Expecting #2
    Gabriel - Sebastian - Shepherd -- Eliza - Dagny - Annabelle

I am an Emily, classic yet everywhere. My sister is Evan, unusual now, much more so 25 years ago.