Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rename Twilight

Hooray! I thought it was kind of lame, but I like lame.

Lame is more fun. If you're willing to use lame, you can get away with it.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Edward could be Jedward..
    *Britberry* Dani
    ❤ B&L❤
    Love thinking up name combos

Fave combos:Sawyer Phoenix Castiel?~Logan Elijah Mark~ Elijah Talon Jakob~ Xavier Kye (Kai) Roscoe~Spencer Devon Mitchell / Kairi Peyton Alana~ Marnie Isabeau Grace~ Wynter Amethyst- (Mysti/Thya''Thea'') Nova Madisyn~Cailyn Schuyler ❤
    GP's: Castiel. Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke.

Not trying but thinking of the future..

"All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan.

Edward could be Edmund, Edwin or Edgar - something really old-fashioned, not even coming back into trend. You could play that on the other vampires, give them horrendously dated names - not perennial classics like Alice but clunky like Bertha, Gertrude, Hester - the sort of names that would be way back on your family tree but never going to be seen again because they're so unfashionable.

With the schoolfriends - Jessica, Mike, Eric and Angela, it all depends how you're parodying them. I could see them having super-preppy popular type names like Brittany and Ethan, basically making an even bigger divide between the normal kids with regular names and the vampires with 1800s names to exaggerate.

I don't have a clue about the werewolves, unless you just do wolf/animal related names - Wofgang is the pretty obvious one - or even something on colour, like a brown wolf being Bruno or a grey one being Greyson/Grace or whatever.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

This is amazingly lame: Jacob is Yakob, and instead of werewolves, they are were-yaks.