Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rename Twilight

Hooray! I thought it was kind of lame, but I like lame.

Lame is more fun. If you're willing to use lame, you can get away with it.
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire

Edward could be Jedward..
    Dani mum to lil stunner Bailey (5) & mini minx Liberty (3)
    ↓ Future names ↓
    Kairi Peyton (contemplating 2nd middle name)
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

Edward could be Edmund, Edwin or Edgar - something really old-fashioned, not even coming back into trend. You could play that on the other vampires, give them horrendously dated names - not perennial classics like Alice but clunky like Bertha, Gertrude, Hester - the sort of names that would be way back on your family tree but never going to be seen again because they're so unfashionable.

With the schoolfriends - Jessica, Mike, Eric and Angela, it all depends how you're parodying them. I could see them having super-preppy popular type names like Brittany and Ethan, basically making an even bigger divide between the normal kids with regular names and the vampires with 1800s names to exaggerate.

I don't have a clue about the werewolves, unless you just do wolf/animal related names - Wofgang is the pretty obvious one - or even something on colour, like a brown wolf being Bruno or a grey one being Greyson/Grace or whatever.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

This is amazingly lame: Jacob is Yakob, and instead of werewolves, they are were-yaks.