Names Searched Right Now:

Exclamation surname troubles

So I came up with this amazing surname for my MC: Adair.
    NOW i realize her name would be Claire Adair.
    could she just go without a last name? her full name is Claire Vienna Mae Adair. Could she say it's Claire Mae Adair? Help!!!

I like your surname it's different. I personally think you should change her first name because Vienna Mae Adair flows but Claire Vienna Mae Adair doesn't really.
    Current Favs

Elisabeth ~ Evangeline ~ Catherine ~ Mary ~ Lily ~ Genevieve ~ Amelia ~ Henrietta

Henry ~ James ~ William ~ Edward ~ Alexander ~ Arthur ~ Jasper ~ Emmett ~ Peeta ~ Warren

I'd change it to Clara (KLAH-ra) Adair then you avoid the rhyming problem and get to keep both names.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Ohh, this is tough.
    I like Vienna Mae Adair, I never thought of it like that before. But I think it clashes just a little too much with the name of her older sister, Violet.
    I like the change from Claire so something else, but Clara doesn't fit my character. I was thinking more along the lines of Clarice, but I feel like i'd need to change the middle name. Then she could have Claire as a nickname, and It wouldn't clash when someone said her full name. I might knock off the Mae middle. thanks a million guys!