Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rename Twilight

Rename Twilight

Not the book, the characters. I'm doing a fanfiction/parody of sorts in my bored-with-block time, and while I DO have names for the characters, I want to see what you guys can come up with.

Edward

Isabella/Bella

Jacob

Charlie
    Renee

Carlisle
    Esme
    Rosalie
    Emmett
    Alice
    Jasper

Billy
    Leah
    Seth

Jessica
    Mike
    Angela
    Eric

Victoria
    James
    Laurent

And any characters I left out... hehe. I'm going to assume most of you are familiar with the books/movies, but if anyone needs character descriptions, just holler.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Exactly how parodic would it be? I have some ideas, but they're pretty sarcastic takes on the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by maepae View Post
    Exactly how parodic would it be? I have some ideas, but they're pretty sarcastic takes on the franchise.
    At the moment, I'm taking the original story, and replacing all the angst with sarcasm. It's creating some interesting plot twists, let me tell you. So the more sarcastic/ironic, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    At the moment, I'm taking the original story, and replacing all the angst with sarcasm. It's creating some interesting plot twists, let me tell you. So the more sarcastic/ironic, the better.
    My immediate thought was Hella instead of Bella. It could be Hellsibelle like "hells bells" and I could forsee a billion lame/awesome joke of someone saying "that's hella ____". *rimshot*

Quote Originally Posted by maepae View Post
    My immediate thought was Hella instead of Bella. It could be Hellsibelle like "hells bells" and I could forsee a billion lame/awesome joke of someone saying "that's hella ____". *rimshot*
    That is HILARIOUS. Oh my god, I'm dying...