Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 5 of 10

Thread: Rename Twilight

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    877

    Rename Twilight

    Not the book, the characters. I'm doing a fanfiction/parody of sorts in my bored-with-block time, and while I DO have names for the characters, I want to see what you guys can come up with.

    Edward

    Isabella/Bella

    Jacob

    Charlie
    Renee

    Carlisle
    Esme
    Rosalie
    Emmett
    Alice
    Jasper

    Billy
    Leah
    Seth

    Jessica
    Mike
    Angela
    Eric

    Victoria
    James
    Laurent

    And any characters I left out... hehe. I'm going to assume most of you are familiar with the books/movies, but if anyone needs character descriptions, just holler.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

  2. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,044
    Exactly how parodic would it be? I have some ideas, but they're pretty sarcastic takes on the franchise.

  3. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by maepae View Post
    Exactly how parodic would it be? I have some ideas, but they're pretty sarcastic takes on the franchise.
    At the moment, I'm taking the original story, and replacing all the angst with sarcasm. It's creating some interesting plot twists, let me tell you. So the more sarcastic/ironic, the better.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

  4. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    At the moment, I'm taking the original story, and replacing all the angst with sarcasm. It's creating some interesting plot twists, let me tell you. So the more sarcastic/ironic, the better.
    My immediate thought was Hella instead of Bella. It could be Hellsibelle like "hells bells" and I could forsee a billion lame/awesome joke of someone saying "that's hella ____". *rimshot*

  5. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by maepae View Post
    My immediate thought was Hella instead of Bella. It could be Hellsibelle like "hells bells" and I could forsee a billion lame/awesome joke of someone saying "that's hella ____". *rimshot*
    That is HILARIOUS. Oh my god, I'm dying...
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •