Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is the best choice?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mercy

10 26.32%
  • May

12 31.58%
  • Mary

16 42.11%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mercy, May or Mary?

Which do you like best Mercy, May or Mary?

Mercy and Mary would have family mn Frances

May would have a religious middle Phoebe or Tabitha.

I choose fn first then a middle to fit not the other way around - hence the question in the poll.

My vote went to Mercy Frances. Mary Frances sounds like a Catholic nun to me (sorry!) and May is pretty but just not very memorable in comparison to Mercy. Might I suggest Mamie... It's a nn for Mary, sounds very like May, is unexpected and modern to my ear and I love Mamie Frances.

May Phoebe is absolutely gorgeous! May is ahead by a mile for me Best of luck!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Mercy Frances definitely I love Mary but I agree Mary Frances reminds me too much of a nun unless that's what you were going for
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!