Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Baby's here, need to decide between 2 girl names!!

What should we chose and why???

Vivian (nn Vivvy)
    Louisa (nn Lulu)

With big sister Penelope (nn Poppy)?

Definitely Louisa! My daughter's middle name was Louisa until she was 4 weeks old. lol We ended up changing it because DH kept accidentally calling her Arwen Elizabeth. I still love Louisa though and it's connection with Louisa May Alcott and Little Women. Not to mention, Poppy and Lulu is just too cute! Congrats on your new wee one!
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad

Vivian! It evokes sass and sensuality (as does Penelope for me due to Penelope Cruz association) whilst still maintaining the elegance that Louisa has. Louisa is pretty and classic but just a little bit dull in comparison.... Having said that Lulu is cute and spunky and sounds great with Poppy. They are both gorgeous, but my vote definately goes to Vivian!!!

DEFINITELY Louisa! Poppy and Lulu are gorgeous, and both names are favourites of mine! I only like Vivian spelled Vivienne, so that's out. Vivian is the surname of a boy I loathed in school, and everyone called him by his last name. Louisa is fun and bubbly, just like Penelope.
    Girls: Doris ❀ Amelia ❀ Freya ❀ Martha ❀ Violet ❀ Lauren ❀ Mabel ❀ Lillian ❀ Minnie ❀ Honey ❀ Emily
    Amelie ❀ Daisy ❀ Florence ❀ Imogen ❀ Edna ❀ Eleanor ❀ Eva ❀ Evelyn ❀ Clara

Boys: Matthew ✿ Louis ✿ Ernest ✿ Christopher ✿ Barclay ✿ Adam ✿ Andrew
    Charlie ✿ Harrison ✿ Daniel ✿ Joshua ✿ James ✿ Thomas ✿ Henry

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

Vivian and Penelope sound so perfect together!
    GIRLS: Freya Caroline / Romy Adelaide / Haven Isobel / Phoebe May / Noa Sage / / Remy Genevieve / Waverly Lily / Finlay Grey / Luna Kai / Everly Honor / Palmer Vivienne / Catherine Lake
    BOYS: Bodhi Wilder / August Brooks / Sullivan Xavier /Oliver Lachlan / Milo Ross / Mercer Shane / River Boone / Macsen Zane / Sawyer Lawson / Luca Maxwell
    TOP CONTENDERS / Tucker Ross <3 Wheeler Maxwell

Newlywed <3