Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Last edited by blueeyes26; September 17th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.

First of all, congratulations on the coming arrival of your baby girl!

Just a thought - Bethany could be an alternative MN.

Other FN ideas:

Olive / Olivia ....(not sure if Olivia is top 50)
    Clarissa
    Rebecca
    Jacinta
    Lucille / Lucinda
    Miranda
    Rachel
    Morgan
    Tess / Tessa
    Hannah
    Felicity
    Danica
    Tierney
    Georgina
    Athena
    Tara
    Riona
    Freya
    Arwen
    Lavinia

Don't know if these will be any use to you - good luck in finding your perfect name!

Bethany flows better than Bethan for a middle name. Or you could also use Annabeth maybe?

Logan and Bennett are sort of rugged sounding boys names. (Very cute sibset by the way) Maybe that is why your husband likes more unisex names. Maybe a way to compromise is go with a name that was unisex but now has clearly gone to the girls like Morgan or Reese (with that spelling anyway), Ashley or Aubrey. Or names that might be girly but have a nickname option that can sound more unisex like Alexis and call her Alex.

Another option with the grandma names could be Elizabeth Annalie. There are a lot of nicknames to go with Elizabeth and you might be able to find a compromise.
    Good Luck!
    Kelli
    Mama to Erickson Thomas Gunnar and Gabrielle Reese

I think Hadley was a very good suggestion, though it is becoming increasingly popular. Doubt it will be in the top 50 anytime soon though. Since your list is a mix of old and trendy, and his is almost all trendy, I do think some degree of trendiness might be a good compromise. Hadley fits this idea... another name that I really find pretty (even though its not my normal style) is Linley. It sounds made up but actually is a real name, and fits in the "surnamey" category like Logan and Bennett. I saw Hollyn on your list as well, and wondered if your husband would like Holland any better? Just some ideas.. good luck