Evelyn
    Delaney
    Vivienne
    Anna
    Susannah
    Ruby
    Lydia

@jelery
    As for boys names...we picked Logan because we loved the sound of it, super easy for us to decide together on a name. Super popular and we wish we had picked something a little different. We knew second time around we wanted nothing in the top 50 to make his name a little unique. We both agreed rather quickly on Bennett. As for wanting a more modern name for a girl...yea, I guess we are. Not as much into traditional girls names but nothing outlandish. Make any kind of sense?! I like your list by the way and so does my husband. Maybe we'll have a winner from it. Thanks!

@poeticxtac
    I actually like the name Hadley but our neighbor right across the street just had a baby two months ago and I think it would be odd if we named our baby the same name. Super cute and a great suggestion though.

@tori101
    Thanks for liking my top girls names. I like your list as well. My husband seems to like a few as well though we haven't sat down to discuss which ones yet as he read this list after I went to bed. Thank you!!

@mousehouse7
    I like the name Scarlett...though we already have one redhead. We very well may have another redhead...wouldn't that be a little much for a little redhead to be called Scarlett? Your opinion? Husband also saw your list but we have yet to discuss...but thanks for your name list!

What are any of your thoughts on the following names?

Annalie?
    Maren (MAH-ren)
    Myla
    Maris

Any thoughts appreciated! These are a few that seem to be jumping out at me from lists, husband still on the fence about them.

Neither of you have especially girly or frilly names on your list. Let me see if I can come up with some names that are female, but sound like they could lean toward unisex or just aren't especially girly.

Teagan
    Astrid
    Esther
    Vesper
    Briar
    Clare
    Gretchen
    Darcy
    Fern
    Hadley
    Iris
    Claude
    Juniper
    Journey
    Lyric
    Poet
    Demeter
    Wren
    Rhiannon
    Starling
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

I love Annalie! It's on my list, but hubby doesn't love it. You could do Annalie Beth and honor both grandmas, though!