Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 04:09 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    Gwyneth! - this one has been on my list for about two years, and hubby finally came around to it, much to my surprise and delight, so this is our top favorite. It's classy and refined, and distinctly feminine without being overly frilly. There's a lushness and a harshness about it all at once which I love, like the craggy branches of a tree that are covered with foliage. Drawing from a few sources I'm going with "fair, blessed" as the meaning. I'm aware of the actress and it doesn't bother me; I think she won't be in the news in ten more years. Gwen and Wendy are nn ideas.
    Thank you for explaining why you love the name. It helps in selecting combos. I would go for simplicity in the middle name so it doesn't take away from the lovely first names.

My favorite combos are Gwyneth Aria, Gwyneth Violet, Gwyneth Skye, and Gwyneth Aurora.

With two mns, I like Gwyneth Aria Rose and Gwyneth Lydia Quinn.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

@paw, thanks for your thoughts and suggestions! Lydia Quinn is a great two-middle combo, I like it!

I have a lot of great combos to put aside to consider. Thanks to everyone!
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Gwyneth Tesla, Gwyneth Aurora, and Gwyneth Felicity are my favorites. All awesome.

Gwenyth Eira is a favorite of mine (who knows maybe we'll use it someday)
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Thanks for the suggestions! I've put the Gwen names on the shelf for the moment because it was bothering me so much that Gwen sounds like the end of all my boys's names. BUT, I love the Daisy Shenandoah combo SO much I'm reconsidering Daisy as a first name, and I'm considering the combo after another (yet undiscovered) first name. Also keeping Quintessa Rose combo for potential use with a different first name.

Thanks everyone for your input and ideas!
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.