Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Anastasia , Elektra , Margaret " Margo " , Calla , Persephone " Sephie " , Phoebe .

Viktor , Aleksander " Alek / Sasha " , Achilles , Prometheus , Orpheus , Otto .

Ah, me, what a list this is. Goodness gracious, it's like entering the sweetieshop... when you're three. The Halle pronunciation is spot on!

Arlo - A nice name, I just never jumped on the Arlo-train. But it's nice.
    Atticus - I think it's a fine fine name, very strong and sturdy. And I know it's not for the TKAMB character, which makes it even better.
    August - So handsome! I LOVE nickanme Gusto so so so much. Have you considered Gustav or Gustavo?
    Arkadiy - Eeeeeeek!!! I don't know what else to say really. This is going to be fun to make combos for.
    Bram - I think Bram is very nice, it's funky and cool.
    Casimir - Aaaaah, Casimir. What can I say? Kazimir is another cool way to spell it, but Casimir is more elegant.
    Cesare- Very cool. The only thing is I can see some of the TOWIE people using this on their kiddos.
    Eli - Love this. Sounds like an old man, but who doesn't love old men?
    Horatio - Love with the fire of a thousand suns! I hope this is inspired by Lord Nelson for some Briton pride.
    Jago - So handsome. I love Jago, it's quirky cool.
    Jiro - I think you'll have to choose between this and the above, and Jago is so much cooler.
    Julian - I love me some Julian. It's very beautiful and interesting, I can't imagine someone who isn't cool, kind and gorgeous having this name.
    Jory (atm this is as a nickname for Joseph) - Both gorgeous. I love Jory on its own, but Joseph is one of my favourite Bible boy names and hands down the best male in the Bible. How much does he rock? And Joseph Fiennes... drool.
    Leander - I love Leander too. So so beautiful, romantic and poetic. The Marlowe poem is gorgeous.
    Lir - A little short one here. Lir is good.
    Niccolo - Oh, this is so cute! You've had a list of utterly handsome names, and here comes the little cutiepie.
    Seth - I always liked Seth, a short beautiful name that everyone knows.
    Tulio - Great name! The one who leads? I don't know much about this name, but it strikes me as very handsome and Ren-ish.
    Vasiliy - A classic Ren favourite. I love this so much, and I think it's fabulous for you. I can easily imagine you with a little curly haired Vasiliy walking in the Yorkshire moors.

Family Names
    Charles - Charles is so kingly and great. I don't care what people says, I think Prince Charles is a great man too.
    Edmond/Ned - Edmond's strikingly gorgeous.
    John - A classic! You can't go wrong with John in the middle.
    Michael - Handsome and classic.
    Richard - Ah, Richard! What a name. Kingly and chivalrous.
    William - Love this, romantic, strong and beautiful.

Other Names
    Agrippa - stately and Roman. No idea why it's listed as a feminine name on nb, that's Agrippina!
    Alasdair - Feels furry and handsome, like a good warm cloak.
    Aneirin (an-ay-rin) - Lovely, I love this name.
    Benedict - Quirky beauty. Great name.
    Daniel - Very sweet.
    Dexter - I don't like this!
    Diego - Oooh I love this. Mainly because I've got a massive crush on Diego Forlán, but still, great name.
    Dickon - Sure you like this? Dick on?
    Emery - LOVE! Happy to see it on someone's BOY list .
    Fiero - I don't know, it's a car by the looks of it. Fiyero however is the cool guy in Wicked. Then there's Fiagro...
    Gael - Very cute.
    Gratian (gray-shun) - Very nice. I like this a lot for you.
    Hywel (how-el) - oh, great Welsh name. I'm going to use this in a lot of combos I think.
    Halle (hal-uh) - Yes, this is a nice name.
    Jasper - I love Jasper! Isn't it the sweetest name? So dashing.
    Joby - I much prefer Jory up there, but there's nothing wrong with Joby.
    Joran - Nice enough, but not spectacular.
    Lochlan - This is very nice. Strapping.
    Luciano - Romantic with gravitas.
    Luca - Sweet and boyish, I've known one too many Luca with big grins and vespas.
    Mordecai - Gloomy and brooding, which isn't a bad thing. Great name!
    Malachi - Seems very boyish to me, I can't picture it on anyone older than five. But it's perfectly fine in the middle.
    Meirion (merry-un) - YES! Love this one, such a wonderful quirky name.
    Niall - It's a fine name, very scholar like. I imagine professors in tweed suits.
    Nicholai - Prefer Niccolo up there.
    Noah - Sweet Noah! Cute name.
    Pascal - Romantic and delicious.
    Rory - LOVE! Rory's so cute and gorgeous.
    Rafferty - You should marry Jude Law, all his kids names are on your list! I love Rafferty, just a beautiful name. I don't care that it's a surname it's beautiful and different.
    Remy (can only be a middle as I’m Ren. This devastates me like you wouldn't believe, lol.) - Oh, poor Ren. Change your name, haha! Remy's beautiful and will make an exceptional middle.
    Sascha - Love this. Sascha is very knightly and dashing.
    Sora - A wee bit feminine, don't you think? It's pretty though.
    Stewart - Whoa, I didn't see this one coming at all. Stewart's great, a classic handsome grand father choice.
    Sylvain - Oh oh, I love all names like this. Silvan, Sylvan, Silvanus. All great and woodsy.
    Toby - see Stewart.
    Tristan - Amazing. I love Tristan, it's so poetic and good.

Combos:
    Arkadiy Luciano William
    Arkadyi Hywel Joseph
    Arkadiy Benedict John
    Arkadiy Mordecai Remy
    Casimir Alasdair Charles
    Casimir Sascha Jory
    Casimir Mordecai Joseph
    Casimir Meirion Charles
    Horatio William Hywel
    Horatio Remy Sylvain
    Horatio William Halle
    Horatio Aneirion John
    Jago Alasdair Charles
    Jago Alasdair Joseph
    Jago Pascal William
    Jago Emery Richard
    Julian Diego Richard
    Julian Remy Charles
    Julian Remy William
    Julian Remy Edmond
    Joseph Luciano Rafferty
    Joseph Meirion Sascha
    Joseph Remy Aneirin
    Joseph Halle Agrippa
    Leander Remy William
    Leander Charles Remy
    Leander Hywel Charles
    Leander Hywel Richard
    Lir Mordecai Edmond
    Lir Meirion Richard
    Lir Meirion Edmond
    Lir William Remy
    Vasiliy Meirion Charles
    Vasiliy Hywel Edmond
    Vasiliy John Sylvain
    Vasiliy Luciano Remy

Suggestions:
    Genaro
    Antony/Anthony/Anton
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks guys! Sorry it took me all day to reply. I'm hand sewing an Italian renaissance camicia and those damned flat felled seams are taxing x_x

Giinkies: Bram William Stewart is great! And I really like Cesare Richard Joby too.

Mrstoon: Horatio Charles and Julian Michael are lovely.

Appolonia: August Nicholai gave me a nice shiver of autumn. It feels like crisp leaves. Rafferty Stewart and Horatio Jasper are great too!

Bellerose: I do like Emmett but then Twi***** happened and I went right off it. It's a shame. Maybe the association will wear off for me by the time I have kids. I love love Dorian too but the fact that Oscar Wilde made it up taints it a little so I'm never sure whether to shelve it or not :/ From your combinations I like Arlo Richard Gael and Casimir Alasdair John. : )

Mrs St Catchpole: This is hard core work. Extra thanks to thee!

1. Regarding August, I came up with Gusto because the 'Gus' nickname always put me off August. I think the same thing would happen with Gustav unfortunately :/
    2. Regarding Cesare, yeah... I see your point. I love the way it sounds in Italian though, lol.
    3. Regarding Horatio, yes it is partly My great grandfather and his brother were named William Nelson and Louis Napoleon So Horatio is a nod to William Nelson.
    4. Tulio I've loved since watching 'The Road to El Dorado', tee. If animated characters were real... sigh.
    5. The spelling of Dickon is unfortunate but it makes me think of 'The Secret Garden' which I loved when I was little.
    6. I don't why but I just see 'boy' when I think of Sora. Unfathomable really as you're right, it does have quite a soft sound.
    7. Stewart is for Charles II. My favourite king. ; )

And combos. So many good ones! I particularly love... Casimir Meirion Charles, Lir William Remy, Vasiliy John Sylvain, Arkadiy Hywel Joseph, Horatio William Halle and Jago Alasdair Charles.

I like that most people have put Bram with William. It really does sound good doesn't it? Lol. Also, sorry that my smilie limit ran out again. I would have liked to put more in.
    Last edited by renrose; September 12th, 2013 at 07:33 PM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Julian Vasiliy Bram
    Joseph Hywel Aneirin
    Alasdair Meirion Remy
    Richard Arkadiy Sylvain (I know Richard is only a middle, but I couldn't resist!)
    Edmond Meirion Sascha
    Leander Aneirin Pascal

I'm getting a bit carried away, so I'll stop there - I absolutely love Aneirin and Meirion for you (you can probably tell, I used one or the other in practically every combination...). Your names are so knightly (Edmond is so handsome) yet cheeky (I'm thinking Rafferty and Lir) - I might have to steal a few. If you see the popularity of Vasiliy and Remy rising rapidly in the England statistics, you'll know who it is. =)

Thanks, Ciottolo!

Feel free to steal as many as you like Edmond Meirion Sascha and Julian Vasiliy Bram are excellent
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.