Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    When I went in to primary school, and still was called Elizabeth, my teacher would call me Cecilie after another girl in class! And he kept doing it for the an entire year!
    Then I had a teacher that couldn't be bothered with having two girl with almost the same name. So he named me Maja. Elizabeth = Maja?
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~
    ~Alexander Ludwig, Lionel Fairfax, Story Oswald, Flannery Fox, Vale Valkyrie~

My name is Anna ... you would think its popular enough for everyone to know how to spell it ... expect of course for the ppl in starbucks they somehow never heard of this name and call me Enna all the time...
    writing a novel and not having babies anytime soon.

girls: Nina, Sage, Blair, Penelope nn: Poppy/Posey/Lola, Cordelia, Cecily/Cecelia/Celia, Amelia, Hazel, Willow
    boys: Damian, Emmett, Nathan, Chase, Nathaniel, Jesse, Blaise, Dash

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    I'm Angel. My whole life almost every time I introduce myself to someone they go "Oh Angela" and I'm already shaking my head. "No, it's just Angel."
    Then I get a weird look. "But isn't it short for Angela?" "No, it's just Angel." Then they usually immediately start trying to call me Angie.
    This is interesting. My Angel, who really is an Angela, will just introduce herself as Angel and - as far as I know - no one questions her over it. She's in Ohio.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: 18 is up. Two more to follow within the next week.

Oh the joys of being a Dina. I get Dinah--- a lot. It's just dee-nah. We won't even go into how people spell it.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

I'm "Christina" and all my life people have been calling me "Christine". When I was little I used to correct people and some would get really offended for some reason and continue to call me Christine. Finally I just gave up. My employers who I've been working for for over a year still call me Christine on occasion. I loathe my name already, and it irritates me to know end when people butcher it even more.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Loves: Jack, Oliver, Leo & Finn <3