Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: July?

July?

Hi!
    What do you all think of July?
    I think (although I might be wrong) that it used to be used as a boys name, but to me it sounds totally femenine (just like August (no hate please :P))
    I think it would make a nice middle for someone born in July (like me!) alone with Ruby (July birthstone)
    What do you think?
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

It actually seems quite masculine to me, even though it ends in a y.

So, I have been sitting here trying to decide if it is feminine or masculine...and I have come to the conclusion that I just can't see it on either gender. Hm...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crushes:
    Shae - Mallory - Margaret - Dorothy - Boden - Luca - Veda
    Huckleberry - Colt - Benno - Fielder - Lonan - Kick - Shannon - Bodhi - Harvey

I don't like it as a name on it's own in the first spot. As a middle, though, I think it works just as well as August and January which I've seen get lots of love on here. I think it could be good for either gender in the middle. And even though I don't like it in the first name spot, it could be Julie for a girl and Jules for a boys nn.

I think it would make a neat nickname for something like Juliana or other Jul- names. If you want, I can suggest some. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

It's a month and should stay that way. I don't like to use months as names. They seem tacky and there are better options. The only name that I might actually use is August because its a short form of a legit name. Not just a month. What about Juliet, Julie, Julian, Julia, Jules, Julius, Jolyon?
    Last edited by ikfly; September 11th, 2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: word cut off