Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Callista, Kallisto, preference?

Preference in spelling? One or two L's, I enjoy the O ending but that seems manly. Possible nicknames besides Callie? Overall opinions or visions?

I like Calista best, although I loved Callista for the longest time. I really love Kallisto, as well, especially for the moon (I think?) reference, but it's too out-there for me to use, personally. I'm just not that brave.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I like Calista & Callista. Not a big fan of the O ending.
    New username is @ truenature

I think Calista would be my favourite, although I never warmed up to it enough to use it myself (despite it being the means to get to two of my favourite nicknames) - it looks and sounds beautiful though. Perhaps the right middle would sway me, but I don't know - good luck with it anyway!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]

I prefer Callista. I was first acquainted with the name through translation of Ovid so I prefer the spelling that way (even though the name is actually Callisto). I later met a girl named Callista and thought it was really pretty.