Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Charlotte Grey is pretty and would go well with your son's name.

If Sophia is too popular for you, how about either Sophie or as another berry suggested using another S name, here are a few suggestions

Susannah
    Sabrina
    Seraphine/a
    Stella
    Selen/a

Could you honor your grandmother by giving your baby her surname as a middle, or even a second middle? I do think that Charlotte Grey is an awesome name, and I prefer it but I do understand your want to honor your grandma. Charlotte Sophia Grey? Charlotte Sophia who goes by Charlotte, Lottie, etc.? You could always give her the same initials as your grandmother or something.

You could do one of these... (and sorry they aren't linked, i'm new here and haven't figured that out yet)

Sylvie
    Sylvia
    Sonia
    Sybil (I know it's weird but I have a major crush on this one and thought I might as well throw it out there)
    Schuyler (It's pronounced Skyler but I have heard it pronounced like it is written, shoe-ler)
    Sinclair

I prefer Charlotte Grey to Sophia Madeline---Charlotte Grey has a nice flow and an elegant, literary sound. Sophia Grey is also very pretty if you want a similar vibe. Honestly, it's very hard to go wrong with these two choices, but I prefer Eli and Charlotte. But stick with Sophia if your first priority is honoring your grandmother.

Compromise. Sophia Grey would honour your grandma and give your girl a little spunk.
    Charlotte is nearly as popular as Sophia so if popularity is the only issue you have, Charlotte is not the best alternative.
    New username is @ truenature

Am I correct that your son's name honors his great-grandfathers only through his initials?...If that is the case, why don't you honor your daughter's great-grandmothers through initials too?

Here are some pretty S names:
    Sophronia
    Selima
    Solenna
    Solana
    Solange
    Sonora
    Semira
    Selena
    Serena
    Sylvia
    Favorite names at the moment:
    Simone Sage
    Andre Larion

Other names I like: Veronica Vivian Lydia Octavia Bianca Flora Zulima Augustine Elsa Avalon Zamora Carmina