Rory
    Sadie
    Sasha
    Tatiana
    Valentina
    Violet
    Vivienne
    ....are my favorites from your list.

As far as same letter names go, I have 4 kids starting with A, and it didn't ever bother me. I am now pregnant with #5, and
    since this is the last, I will continue with the A's.. If I knew I'd continue and have 19 kids like the Duggars [no offense just an example],
    I'd switch it up and throw more letters in. I think if you find a name you love with a different letter, go for it! It's not going to make
    any of them "odd". People think that is why I continue the A names, but it's really simply because we love so many names that begin with A so we just "are in luck" continuing with what we started.

Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
    If you like unusual and remarkable names, use them!
    Freya Romilly/ Melody Elysia/ Belle Seraphina/ Eva Melisande/ Elodie Sunniva
    Leon Percival/ Tristan Wulfric/ Magnus Oberon/ Finn Beowulf/ Arthur Peregrine

Do you plan on having more children after this one? If so, I would definitely break the trend now. Or you could just keep with the French theme, and choose a different first initial (like Monet, Mirabelle, and Cosette?)--that way they still "go" together but aren't really matchy. I know a family with a Haley, a Hannah, and a Morgan, and no one seems to notice. I think it's fine.

From your list, I like:

Adeline
    Delphine
    Esme
    Helena
    Josephine
    Liliana
    Lily
    Lisette
    Millie
    Seraphina
    Tatiana
    Violet
    Zara

The best. I like Mireille (and even more, Mirielle) a lot, but I find Mirabelle and Mireille to be too similar for sisters. I think Millie's adorable, and I think it could tie to Monet and Mirabelle, but I would give it a fuller name. What about Amelie? You could use Millie as a nn; the French pronunciation is ah-MILL-ee. I think it's charming, and Monet, Mirabelle, and Amelie/Monet, Mirabelle, and Millie would be really sweet together.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

Hmm...
    To be honest I dislike sibling sets that contain two 'M' names and one 'S' for example. I think sibling sets like Monet, Mirabelle, and Vivienne would be strange and Vivienne would feel like the left one out. I would use another 'm' name, so visually the sibling set works. I really don't think using another 'M' name would create a cheesy sibling set as the names themselves aren't cheesy.

I adore most of the names on this list!! I'm going to state the names I dislike as the list would go on forever if I stated all the names I love on it.

So my least favourites are:
    Estee
    Helene
    Ilsa (I hope you mean Isla if so I like it)
    Lisette
    Luciana
    Magritte
    Matisse
    Mireille
    Molly
    Neve (love the Irish Niamh though)
    Odile
    Rory (as a nickname for Aurora yes but as a stand alone name no)
    Sasha
    Seraphina

Favourite 'M' names:
    Magnolia
    Maisie
    Marlow/Marlowe
    Mila
    Millie

My favourite with your children's names is Magnolia. Monet Elisabeth, Mirabelle Sylvie, and Magnolia sound brilliant together.

If I was you I'd go with Magnolia!!

I'd get rid of:
    Magritte and Mattise - another painter, plus more M's I think is too much.
    Mireille = too matchy with same beginning as Mirabelle and same ending sound as Monet
    Esme - for some reason Esme and Monet bother me together.

My favorites:
    Lisette
    Delphine

Because these to me seem the most French sounding and I feel like you can stop the M trend but it would be nice to have something that sounds very French so it doesn't seem like a complete departure with both non-M and non-French. And I know like Vivienne is French, but is a lot more mainstream and widely used in English.