Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    @ Ottilie : Thanks :-) I definitely understand your point. I just wondering. I love your suggestions especially Theron.
    Vasiliki, univercity student/coffee, kittens & art ♥

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

@millienow2011 : Thanks :-) . I kind like Theon but I think I prefer Theron.
    Vasiliki, univercity student/coffee, kittens & art ♥

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

Too much of a stretch I think. I am always unsure of "picking" out the nn - I think they should evolve naturally.
    Theron is nice.
    I think though if your heart is set on Theo then just call him Theo. X

As a mum of a Teddy from a long line of Edward's and Ted's... you can not get Theo from Edward
    Theo is a great name in its own right. Thaddeus is nice too and similar

I would go with Theo .. It is every bit as substantial as Leo. Also the feminine version is Thea.
    Gwen Eleanor... Mary Josephine ... Anna Juliet ... Iris Evelyn ... Sage Catherine ** Arlo Grant ... Drew Thomas ... Eli James ... Owen Vincent... Jay Theodore