Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dressing up Nell and Lucy~

Hi berries, I'm looking for some alternatives to these two names on their own.

Nell - I really love the sweet simplicity of Nell, but am not sure it goes well with my last name (Twiss). And when I've tried to pair it with multiple-syllable middle names, I can't find anything that works. Thus, I'm searching for a longer name that can have the nickname Nell.

Lucy - Love Lucy's sound, but it on its own, it's a bit common. I feel like I could get past that fact if she had a more distinctive "legal name" to go by. So if you could suggest anything that could be remotely shortened to Lucy, that'd be awesome.

Thanks for reading!

Edited to add: The only variants I can say off the top of my head I'm not into are Penelope and Lucinda.
    Last edited by pacifica; September 11th, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
    Everly Anais | Maren Astoria | Paloma Winter | Vita Olivine | Xanthe Lyra | Cleo Viviana | Gemma Eulalie | Ione Catalina | Lux Isadora | Elettra Phoebe | Delphine Kaia | Hesper Valentina | India Eleri | Juniper Zara | Ivy Atalanta

Harlan Rafferty | Lorcan Barnaby | Soren Felix | Atlas Tyrion | Zephyr Sebastian | Oberon Leo

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde

Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

Nell:
    Fenella
    Neroli (my grandmother's name; she was always called Nell)
    Danielle/Daniella
    Petronella
    Anneliese?

Lucy:
    Lucette
    Lucia
    Lucille

Best of luck!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Luciana