Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

need help! girls name that goes with Amelia.

I'm 29 weeks pregnant and having am extremely difficult time coming up with a girls name that goes well with sister Amelia Marie. We have a boys name picked out but are stuck on a girl. There are a few names I like but none of them seem to be "the one". Examples of ones we are thinking of are : Ally (seems a little too popular but husband likes it), Elsie or Elsa, Rosalind, Madeline (the last syllable pronounced "line" like the childrens books. Not "lynn"
    Any suggestions would be Greatly appreciated!!!

Sorry that I only have one name to suggest but when I read Amelia I instantly thought that Aurora would go perfect with it. (Maybe only because I always liked the name Aurora ). Of course it depends on if you feel that Aurora would be too unusual.

Ludwig Beowulf Percival Raphael Orpheus Sylvan Clement Gilbert Thorin Gaspar Amaury Godfrey Peregrine Arthur Wesley Edmund Caspar Roscoe Emil Leon Robin Oberon Darcy Tristan Magnus Lucius Orlando Maximilian Erik
    Ottilie Melody Cecily Rosamund Seraphina Sunniva Charlotte Melisende Sonnet Heloise Melusina Amoret Bridget Freya Cressida Celestine Nimue Novella Gwenllian Avalon Beatrice Bradamante Marigold Eliska Aurora Cvita Elysia Helena Astraea Dorothea Rosaline Emilia Saskia

We have an Amelia

Some suggestions:
    Fiona
    Clara
    Catherine
    Laurel
    Eleanor/Nell
    Gabrielle