Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

childhood guilty pleasures

When I was younger I thought there wasn't any name that beat Darla from the little rascals. I think it's adorable, sweet & innocent but can't picture it on anyone else - except my first hampster at the time!

Another one was my uncles girlfriends name Mia, I thought she was great so it made the name great.i don't feel the same way now but it still has some nostalgic memories of Taz, ice cream, jeeps without the top on, ect..

Anyone else have long lost childhood favorites?

Aww, I thought the same about Darla when I was little, although I thought the character was a bit more stand-offish than sweet lol. Mia is cute

My main one was Kimberly. It was the name of the pink power ranger (I think..that's why I liked it at the time..we watched the movie with the purple oozing guy). I thought it was tomboyish and tough but unmistakebly a girl's name. Then Kimmy Gibler ruined it for me

Other childhood favorites:

Caroline : Little House series
    Claire
    Maya
    Genevieve : or how ever you spell it. My brother's ex-girlfriend...we'd love to sing her name whenever they'd leave for a date
    Tierney : another one of brother's girlfriends... come to think of it, I loved all their names
    Currently liking:

Girls: Lydia Jeanette, Leah Christine, Aria Quinn, Anna Ruby

Boys: Asa Vincent, Peter Eliot, Anthony Nicholas, Paul Gregory, Luke Mackenize

Thinking about:
    Viva Lux, Luca Daniel, Lorenzo "Enzo", Adah Marie

Aww, I thought the same about Darla when I was little, although I thought the character was a bit more stand-offish than sweet lol. Mia is cute

My main one was Kimberly. It was the name of the pink power ranger (I think..that's why I liked it at the time..we watched the movie with the purple oozing guy). I thought it was tomboyish and tough but unmistakebly a girl's name. Then Kimmy Gibler ruined it for me

Other childhood favorites:

Caroline : Little House series
    Claire
    Maya
    Genevieve : or how ever you spell it. My brother's ex-girlfriend...we'd love to sing her name whenever they'd leave for a date
    Tierney : another one of brother's girlfriends... come to think of it, I loved all their names
    Currently liking:

Girls: Lydia Jeanette, Leah Christine, Aria Quinn, Anna Ruby

Boys: Asa Vincent, Peter Eliot, Anthony Nicholas, Paul Gregory, Luke Mackenize

Thinking about:
    Viva Lux, Luca Daniel, Lorenzo "Enzo", Adah Marie

Phoebe was one of my favorite names as a child but now I don't like it at all. I also liked Ainsley, Ivy, Seren and Isabelle.

Aurelia - I loved the name Aurora from Sleeping beauty but because of the Rory association I thought the name was too masculine for me. So I went in the baby naming book and found Aurelia which to me seemed like a more feminine version of Aurora with the added bonus of having Elle in it (I looked up to my neighbor Danielle at the time).

Amy - This might sound weird but I thought the Pink Power Ranger was one of the prettiest people I ever saw as a child and I wanted to look like her when I was a teenager (without the mask of course). Her real name was Amy and so I had a good association with the name. Now the Power Ranger association may be haha, wtf? But I loved that show and movie as a kid.

I didn't have alot of females in my life as I was the only female grandchild of my generation, so I was always surrounded by boys