Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffygoddess View Post
    Narrowing my list i eventually want two girl two boys (if tht happens lol) I think roghtnow if i have another boy his name will be Zaiden Timothy Lee im trying to find a stunning girl name how do u pronounce Evangeline i think i know but wanna make sure lol
    Evangeline is eh-VAN-jeh-leen or ee-VAN-jeh-leen. I think it's beautiful, and I think Dante, Cecily, and Evangeline would be stunning together! Or even just Eve nn Evie. I think Evie's really sweet, but I think it's kind of cutesy. Maybe I'm more in-tune to this, but since I've graduated and am just starting hunting for a job (well, have been hunting for nearly two years now, but that's beside the point...)--I wouldn't want to put Evie on a resume. Much as I can see Evie growing up well, I wouldn't want to be seen as just Evie. I would be proud to put something like Eva, or Evelyn, or Evangeline, or Evelina, and they could all get you to Evie. It just has that added air of professionalism, but there are plenty of just Evies out there, so if Evie is really all you love, then I think you could be fine with going with just Evie.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Evangeline is eh-VAN-jeh-leen or ee-VAN-jeh-leen. I think it's beautiful, and I think Dante, Cecily, and Evangeline would be stunning together! Or even just Eve nn Evie. I think Evie's really sweet, but I think it's kind of cutesy. Maybe I'm more in-tune to this, but since I've graduated and am just starting hunting for a job (well, have been hunting for nearly two years now, but that's beside the point...)--I wouldn't want to put Evie on a resume. Much as I can see Evie growing up well, I wouldn't want to be seen as just Evie. I would be proud to put something like Eva, or Evelyn, or Evangeline, or Evelina, and they could all get you to Evie. It just has that added air of professionalism, but there are plenty of just Evies out there, so if Evie is really all you love, then I think you could be fine with going with just Evie.
    What do you think of Cecily Amora and Wisteria Alma Danielle
    Elena Lynette??? I gotta talk to the husband into Evangeline lol

Ooh, I do like Wisteria! Dante, Cecily, and Wisteria are very nice. I like Wisteria Danielle much more than Wisteria Alma Danielle, though. Alma doesn't really seem to add anything for me. Elena Lynette is lovely, too. Although I'm a bit hesitant of Dante and Elena, as it reminds me quite strongly of Damon and Elena from TVD. I don't watch the show (nor have any desire to), and I think Damon (or Dante, as the case may be!) and Elena are fine names individually, but together it's too much of the show for me?

Amora isn't really to my taste, but Cecily Amora sounds fine, and if it has meaning to you I think it's lovely.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Ooh, I do like Wisteria! Dante, Cecily, and Wisteria are very nice. I like Wisteria Danielle much more than Wisteria Alma Danielle, though. Alma doesn't really seem to add anything for me. Elena Lynette is lovely, too. Although I'm a bit hesitant of Dante and Elena, as it reminds me quite strongly of Damon and Elena from TVD. I don't watch the show (nor have any desire to), and I think Damon (or Dante, as the case may be!) and Elena are fine names individually, but together it's too much of the show for me?

Amora isn't really to my taste, but Cecily Amora sounds fine, and if it has meaning to you I think it's lovely.
    Cool im gonna start a boy name thread need ur help for my last boy name

or..

Saya (sigh-uh) Joann????