Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Evelyn. I just don't like Everly.

Can her name her Olivia but call her Liv? It's easier to pair a middle name with Olivia. If you aren't a fan of that, I like Liv Evelyn out of your choices. I also like the idea of doing a long middle name after Liv, like "boyandgirl" suggested.

I like just Liv! Most people find a full name better, but Jon and Lainey seem a bit nicknamey already (as opposed to Jonathan and Elena/Delaney/Elaine, etc.), and besides, Liv is a legitimate Scandinavian name on its own. I like Jon, Lainey, and Liv together!

My problem is with the Liv Ev- thing. I really do like Liv Everly (and Liv Evelyn, but to a lesser degree), but I feel like I'm saying liv-iv-iv-iv and I'm not sure when the iv's will stop! It almost has the same effect as saying Kal-El does, and I've never found that easy to say. A few ideas:

Liv Sofia
    Liv Josephine
    Liv Augusta
    Liv Caroline
    Liv Georgiana/Liv Georgia
    Liv Tabitha
    Liv Portia
    Liv Bianca
    Liv Juliet
    Liv Rebecca
    Liv Camilla/Liv Camellia
    Liv Serena

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Oh, I have to second Liv Rebecca - what a gorgeous pairing!

Have you considered using Olivia as the full name and Liv as the nn? Liv seems a bit short to be a full name, it's forever on my guilty pleasures list.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)