Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    lynneinlove – Thank you, I love these! Your Patrick and your Tristan are especially appealing

norameredith – Wow, you did all of them! Brave girl! I love your Alaric, Leander, Dorian, Patrick, and Gabriel the most, but they're all wonderful! Your Patrick is exactly how I picture him, haha.

otter-mine – You have outdone yourself, sweets!! Don't worry about the loner bit, I am an introverted soul (albeit former extrovert), and I love an introverted soul, so having introverted kiddos is not much of a stretch. I love them all, of course, but I absolutely adore your Azriel!! He might be my favorite! Closely followed by Phineas and Balthazar, who are closely followed by Edmund, Remiel, and Gabriel. And who could fail to fall madly in love with that charming little Felix! Swoon! I just want to squeeeeeze him. I hope you know that whatever names I choose, when the kiddos actually arrive I'm going to make these descriptions of yours into wall hangings over their beds. So much better than those generic "what does my name mean" plaques!

Otter makes a good point about Aragorn, the name is inextricably linked in my mind with the image of Viggo. I don't know what my kiddos will look like, but definitely not Viggo Mortensen. Perhaps I should let this one stay a fantasy name…And while he fits perfectly with my boys, what about the girls? Alice, Eve, and Aragorn seems a little odd. If only Hubs liked the OTT names for girls as much as he does for boys! My life would be much easier…

Thanks so much, you brave souls! I know my list is a doozy, and I so appreciate you helping me tackle it!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Ames!! You must have posted while I posted, you sneaky sweetheart ^_^ And these descriptions are so good for my soul, you don't even know! I literally just fell head-over-heels for Alaric. When you describe Gabriel, I can see why you love him so much! Your gentle, beautiful Isaac also captures my heart. And it's crazy, but appearance aside, your Aragorn almost perfectly describes my husband!

I'm seeing some patterns emerge, some of which make perfect sense to me, like the earthish steadfast Edmund, and some of which surprise me, like a fair-haired Balthazar – he's all dark to me.

Thank you so much! I'm dancing on my tippy-toes knowing that there's more coming. Squee!!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Quote Originally Posted by lynneinlove View Post
    Just a few quick first impressions of my favorites:

Arthur - an independent, quiet-leader type

Felix - intelligent, quirky, challenges authority

Patrick - friendly, humorous, kind

Stellan - artistic, creative, thoughtful

Tristan - romantic, poetic, leading-man

Interesting list, best of luck!
    I agree with all of this.

And then to add on,
    Sebastian=Independent, humble, smart, quiet

valerie - Interesting! Some people see Sebastian as loud and cocky, others as humble and soft-spoken. I have to say, I prefer the latter. Thanks for your input!

GPs

Woohoo, what a great list. And we have a few of the same favorites so if you don't mind I will only describe the names I also have on my list. And as for appearance, I sometimes tie a name to a celeb(not of the exact names) so a few of them look like famous men.
    Balthazar - my wise and showy boy. He is the type of cool, sexy, somewhat hipster guy who can think seriously and wear glasses while he has perfect eyesight. He likes to act, to writer plays but he is also a good student. He is very smart and mature but he is also pretty sensitive and caring. He has a little brother called Vladislav, whom he adores and takes home from school every day. He cooks him a meal and helps with homework; then tells stories and puts to bed for day nap. Zar is creative and original; he invent a new petrol for his tiny toy model of a car and didn't get upset when it exploded and left him covered with soot and smell of burning; he just laughed at himself and continued his experiments. Appearance...He looks like Adam Levine to me, the same thin, dark-haired and smiley guy.
    Edmund - Edmund is a backslapper. I mean he is a popular, outgoing guy but it doesn't make him a snob. He likes to help younger kids and elder people, he spends his time in Committee of Mercy He is not a dweeb or sniveling, he is big-hearted and sweet and it makes girl lose their heads and love him. Edmund can do any housework without complaining and he is great at fixing things. He always fixes his beloved Gr'ma's TV when she visits her and brings her flowers. He can spend all his pocket money on pleasant gift for his friends and family it donate it all too poor old man sitting in his yard. Edmund has his own rock band with his guys and they spend a lot of time in the garage rehearsing; they perform at city concerts for free and sing everything from hymns to The Doors and Arctic Monkeys.
    Leander - Leander is a summer boy. He is a fan of nature; he lose every bug and little creature God made; he gets off his bike and helps frogs to cross the countryside highway so they won't be run over; he turns floundering beetles on their stomach thus they can run or fly away. Leander loves flowers; he has a girlfriend but he never gives her flowers because how can you gift alive creatures? Better chocolates or plush toys and he is never mean with them. He can walk in the rain without a hat, hoody or an umbrella, he likes to feel raindrops on his skin, hair and everywhere; he gets home all wet and happier than ever. He is like a rainbow himself, makes everybody smile and think about good things. Leander has hair red as carrots and beautiful freckles all over his face but he doesn't complex; he loves everybody he meets and is always open to new friends and mates.
    Phineas - He is a bookworm, but not a prune or boring one. He is the guy who will cite Pushkin and Shelley while doing a handstand; he will like a smart, educated but cheap dressed and no-make up girl better than a school beauty queen; he will make a no-make up lady shine more beautiful when he is around. Phineas is a romantic and dreamer, he rides a motorcycle with his girl along the seaside; he findes a lonely rocky part of the beach, he spreads a blanket on the ground, sit down with his lovely and talk for hours. He is the best storyteller ever been; he narrates about himself but not in a boasty way. He talk about his family and friends because he loved them and wants everybody to feel the same. And when all the stories are told, he makes up his own ones. They are about ordinary people: dad Peter and mom Joanna with Rosalie and Jack, dog Spot and bunny; they travel, sleep, continue their way...Children grow up but still adore their family and old house; all Finn's stories are about love and told with love. Phineas has got mix of Hugh Jackman's and younger Jude Law's appearance.
    Stellan - Stellan is all over original; he has a few of Zar's trades but he is more introvert; he has long blonde hair and he is pale. He seems strange to people but that's his own way. He is a weirdo but he knows what he wants. He can get into his car and drive to Canada not telling anyone where he is; he sometimes sits all day in his attic reading old books and viewing old photos. He has a German badger-dog called Frankenstein who is his best friend; they take walks in the forest playing with mouses, hares and wallowing in the bright multicolored fallen leaves. Stellan can get along with other guys, he has a few close ones but he can live all by himself if he wants to.
    Thaddeus - Ted is an artist, but he doesn't sell all of his works; he enjoys the process more than money. He gets up at 5 am to paint pinky-white sun rising from the sea or to goes at night in the park to see owls and draw them. He also write poems all full with allusion, metaphor and images. Thaddeus is young but everyone thinks he is older because he has a black beard all in red and yellow paint. He loves kids and wants to have a huge family one day. He murmurs rhymes and associations all the time, especially if he takes neighbor's kids out to play because he finds happiness and inspiration in their light-hearted chatter. His beloved little friends are Benedict and Nathaniel, his ex-classmate's sons. They adore him too and shriek with delight every time Thaddeus walks into the house; he teaches them how to paint and he also has learned some tricks and juggles recently to amuse Ben and Nate. Thaddeus rays positive and cheer so he is often called Leto (summer) by his friends, and yes, he also looks like Jared Leto a tiny bit.

Whoops, you asked for images but got full stories...I felt like I was doing a school composition and couldn't stop! It's just because I haven't written anything for a long time and needed to express feelings. I hope you enjoy these and sorry for so long.
    Last edited by mclevine; September 11th, 2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Bolder boys