Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Drum Roll Please

My beautiful twins were born Saturday 9/14/13. Adelaide Plum at 19 inches and 6 lbs and 10 oz. Followed by George Everett at 20 and 7 lbs and 2 oz. We struggled with their names, but as soon as they came out we knew what to do. Adelaide and George were named after our grandparents. Their middle names were last minute choices we found, and loved, thanks to nameberry. So happy, but that doesn't give my feelings justice.

Congrats on your twins !! They have gorgeous names

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your twins, Adelaide Plum and George Everett. The names are smashing together!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Adelaide Plum and George Everett are great together!
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

What a wonderful sibset Adelaide Plum and George Everett make! Congratulations!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan