13 23.64%
  • Evelyn Alexandra Miriam

6 10.91%
  • Miriam Evelyn Alexandra

7 12.73%
  • Miriam Alexandra Evelyn

9 16.36%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Two middle names to make both parents happy(ish)?

Still debating whether to use Miriam or Evelyn as first name. One is his favorite, the other is mine, although we both like both names, just not to the same extent. We want to keep Alexandra (the most likely Alex candidate) as middle name. As a sort of compromise, what would you think of Miriam Evelyn Alexandra or Evelyn Miriam Alexandra? Which order has the best flow in your opinion? Has to go with last name B0sch. This will be our last child so we can't save a name for the next one. Thanks again!

I feel like the double middle combos sound a bit more like a list of names than one cohesive name, especially the ones with Miriam and Evelyn right next to each other. My favorite is Miriam Alexandra. If you do choose to use two middles, I like Miriam Alexandra Evelyn.

Favourite one mn combo: Miriam Alexandra
    Favourite two mn combo: Miriam Alexandra Evelyn

I think Miriam and Evelyn sound better when they're separated in a combo by Alexandra because they have similar sounds.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Evelyn best. Evelyn Alexandra and Evelyn Miriam Alexandra are both lovely. However, as a full combo, I like Miriam Evelyn Alexandra best. I still would probably go with Evelyn (Miriam) Alexandra, though--it's really beautiful!

Miriam Evelyn Alexandra is so pretty.
    Everly Anais | Maren Astoria | Paloma Winter | Vita Olivine | Xanthe Lyra | Cleo Viviana | Gemma Eulalie | Ione Catalina | Lux Isadora | Elettra Phoebe | Delphine Kaia | Hesper Valentina | India Eleri | Juniper Zara | Ivy Atalanta

Harlan Rafferty | Lorcan Barnaby | Soren Felix | Atlas Tyrion | Zephyr Sebastian | Oberon Leo

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde