Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Alaska is pretty and Alaskah is tacky...yuck! Alaska Faith flows beautifully...but Faith is just kind of a "filler" mn, imo, unless it has meaning to you.

I would try...
    Alaska Evelyn
    Alaska Bea
    Alaska Cate
    Alaska Emme

Due to Alaska being a word/place name, avoid using another word/place name as a middle. Also, because Alaska is unusual and unisex, pick a strictly feminine name for the middle to avoid gender confusion by strangers!

I grew up in Alaska. So I have a fondness for it. However Im still not sure How this will work as a name. Sorry!

There was an Alaska on an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras, which usually has unusual, especially trendy baby names.

Um... Alaska... I have many ties to the state and have been there many times. It's a beautiful state so I can see why someone who is from there or visited would want to use it as a name. I wouldn't personally use it. However, it is quite memorable.
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle

I don't detest it as much as some. It's unrepentently trendy and not pretending to be a classic, which I can respect

I'd definitely spell it correctly though.

Alaska Faye is pretty!
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

Faith is a lovely middle, and Alaska is certainly interesting, if not my style. If you feel strongly about Alaska/Alaskah, I'd definitely go with the real spelling (no 'h'). I think if you're naming a child after a place you love, you should respect that place and spell it correctly.
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert