Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Alaska is pretty and Alaskah is tacky...yuck! Alaska Faith flows beautifully...but Faith is just kind of a "filler" mn, imo, unless it has meaning to you.

I would try...
    Alaska Evelyn
    Alaska Bea
    Alaska Cate
    Alaska Emme

Due to Alaska being a word/place name, avoid using another word/place name as a middle. Also, because Alaska is unusual and unisex, pick a strictly feminine name for the middle to avoid gender confusion by strangers!

I grew up in Alaska. So I have a fondness for it. However Im still not sure How this will work as a name. Sorry!

There was an Alaska on an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras, which usually has unusual, especially trendy baby names.

Um... Alaska... I have many ties to the state and have been there many times. It's a beautiful state so I can see why someone who is from there or visited would want to use it as a name. I wouldn't personally use it. However, it is quite memorable.
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle

I don't detest it as much as some. It's unrepentently trendy and not pretending to be a classic, which I can respect

I'd definitely spell it correctly though.

Alaska Faye is pretty!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Faith is a lovely middle, and Alaska is certainly interesting, if not my style. If you feel strongly about Alaska/Alaskah, I'd definitely go with the real spelling (no 'h'). I think if you're naming a child after a place you love, you should respect that place and spell it correctly.