Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rhiannon?

I actually love this name, I have a friend with this name and I think it is wonderful.
    She actually got 'Rhiannon, like the Fleetwoodmac song?' alot, but the song was more relevant when she was growing up

I really like it for it's mythical connections. I've never heard it pronounced any way but how you have it. I think it has a nice sound, not to unusual. It's familiar enough and would be hard to mispronounce. Ree, Rea, Annie, Anne, Anna all good nicknames.

I also have a friend who recently renamed herself and chose Rhiannon. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

d) Beautiful, lyrical, feminine, uncommon with an fascinating historical lineage. (or something like that!)

That's how I pronounce it! I do indeed think it's a beautiful, lyrical, feminine, uncommon name with a fascinating historical lineage! How did you know? Great choice.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I love the name Rhiannon. It's beautiful & uncommon to me. I like the fact that it's not in the top 1000 on the social security index.