Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Siblings are Morgan and Blake, need baby name.

Evan Cole was also the oldest brother but he passed after birth. Then we have Morgan Grace (6) and Blake Michael (2). We are not finding out the sex and need to find a girl and a boy name. Last name is Besemer.

Current Girl list
    Ava Noelle (husband does not care for but it is my favorite)
    Madelyn (need a middle name, love the feminine sweetness to the name)
    Marissa Kaye
    Taylor Sophia (Husband loves but I want more girly for this girl than my Morgan got)
    Melanie Joy (not sure on this)
    Anna Noelle

Current Boy list
    Chase Alexander (husbands second favorite, will the name Chase be teased? or be good as an adult?)
    Alexander Chase (would call him Alex)
    Nolan Thomas
    Charles Scott (would call him Charlie)
    Lucas Hunter
    Collin Hunter
    Jack Hudson
    Garrett Cole
    Alex Hunter
    Parker Lewis (husband likes I am not sold on Parker, Park her where Parker? Guess I am afraid of teasing.)

I would really appreciate your insight and thoughts or new ideas. Thank you!!

Taylor does fit best with Morgan for a girl but if you want a more feminine name I think Madelyn works best with Morgan. Marissa and Melanie seem too feminine next to Morgan. My second choice for a girl would Anna Noelle which is feminine but not frilly. Morgan, Blake, and Madelyn... Morgan, Blake, and Anna.... It stille think my favorite is Taylor with your other two.. Morgan, Blake, and Taylor sound great together.

With Blake, my favorite of your boys names is Chase. It is the same style as Blake with a different sound. I really like Morgan, Blake, and Chase. My second choice would be Nolan. Morgan, Blake, and Nolan.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

solid choices! I love Ava Noelle or Ava-Sophia Noelle, as well as Melanie and Madeleine. I adore Alexander Chase and Jack Hudson on your boys' list. Isolde or Isolda would go well w/Morgan, as both are from Celtic legends. For additional boy names, I suggest Cabot, Cairo, Rhys, Liam or Dylan (to keep the literary theme going--William Blake, Dylan Thomas).

I am so excited that people gave me input. I am going to re-read your comments here and take them in. Thank you so much!

Stylistically, Taylor is the best "fit" with siblings Morgan and Blake. I wouldn't use anything overly frilly like Marissa or the same initial lik Madelyn and Melanie. As for the boys, Chase would be ok if you didn't already have a Morgan (Morgan Chase is a bank). I would avoid names ending in "er" like your surname (Alexander and Parker), names ending in "an/in" (Nolan and Collin) or any names with s's in them as they are too hissy with your last name (Charles Scott Besemer/Lucas Besemer). So, I think I've narrowed down your list. Here are my choices.

1 Taylor - best fit if you want sibset cohesion
    2 Anna - classic but not too frilly
    3 Ava - like Anna but more popular. Have you considered Eva or Eve?

1 Garrett - this is a surname as first name like Morgan and Blake. It's strong and crisp in sound which I think a surname like Besemer needs in a first name.
    2 Jack - sounds awesome with your surname. A little similar to Blake in look but they sound different enough so it's not a big issue.

Other Suggestions

Claire/Clare/Clara
    Avery
    Frances
    Paige
    Greer
    Ellery
    Lilith
    Delaney
    Phoebe
    Kate
    April
    Holly
    Amy
    Daphne
    Hadley
    Sloane
    Keira
    Laurel
    Hazel
    Shea
    Tatum
    Glynis
    Ivy
    Audrey
    Waverly
    Jane
    Scarlett

Grant
    Jude (oh, I like this one with your last name)
    Levi
    Reid
    Kyle
    Heath
    Dean (this name ending in "n" sounds ok)
    Wyatt
    Gareth
    Niall/Neil
    Kirk
    Elliott
    Drew
    Emmett
    Oscar
    Leo
    Clifford
    Hugh
    Noel