Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think of the two, Quinn works better with Liam and Owen. Eamon seems like a combination of sounds from Liam and Owen, so I can see why you like it, but Quinn will be more distinct and therefore harmonious.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

I agree with emsky, Eamon is too close to Owen. As is Evan in my opinion. Out of the 4 I would probably choose Adam. Liam, Owen & Adam as each sounds distinctive but follows the 2 syllables. I love Adam as a name too. Very strong, easy to say and nn proof like Owen & Liam. I think it works really well. They also say A names are meant to be lucky. Hope this helps, I know how confusing it is.

I really like Eamon, but not sure if it is too close to Liam and Owen or not.

Other Suggestions - Colin, Covy, Callum, Brody

I like Quinn the best out of all the options you're considering (I love Eamon and Adam, but I think Quinn just works better with Liam and Owen). I feel like Liam, Owen, and Quinn all have a soft, Irish sort of feel that are all really in-style and age well. They just work. Adam, Eamon, and Evan just share too much in common with your two boys' already, although I do love them!

Good luck!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I like Evan the best.
    Between Quinn and Eamon I prefer Quinn (by a very wide margin)