Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Please choose your favourite with Azula Rosemary.

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Athena Sage

16 34.04%
  • Indira Sage

33 70.21%
  • Other (please comment below)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Azula and Indira just seem like a "natural" sister team. Indira has the same exotic flair as Azula's name and it's not as popular as Athena which was No# 247 in the US in 2012 (1,294 girls). Athena has been rising in popularity for about five years now. If you're searching for a rare gem, Indira is your girl! I like the sound and look of Indira Sage.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by nat108 View Post
    Definitely Indira Sage. I love the contrasting yet balanced feel of Indira & Azula. Indira feels warm and spicy; makes me think of a humid, tropical climate. Azula feels icy and refreshing; I think of cool water.
    Cool imagery, thanks!
    New username is @ truenature

Both names are lovely, but Indira Sage has that "special" quality to me, and sounds very natural as a sister to an Azula Rosemary (love her name too, btw).
    Everly Anais | Maren Astoria | Paloma Winter | Vita Olivine | Xanthe Lyra | Cleo Viviana | Gemma Eulalie | Ione Catalina | Lux Isadora | Elettra Phoebe | Delphine Kaia | Hesper Valentina | India Eleri | Juniper Zara | Ivy Atalanta

Harlan Rafferty | Lorcan Barnaby | Soren Felix | Atlas Tyrion | Zephyr Sebastian | Oberon Leo

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about." - Oscar Wilde

I changed my vote...I LOVE Athena and voted for that first but now Indira..It matches her sister perfectly and it has grown on me!!
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela