View Poll Results: Please choose your favourite with Azula Rosemary.

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Athena Sage

16 34.04%
  • Indira Sage

33 70.21%
  • Other (please comment below)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    I would have voted for Athena, but with Atlas on your boy list I feel that a sibset of Azula, Athena, and Atlas would be mismatched due to mythology. Also, using another A name might box you in, if that kind of thing matters to you. (I'm always questioning sibsets like Kelly, Kevin, and Thomas)...

Indira and Azula fit perfectly together for me -- I've never met either, they both sound naturey and very cool. They have similar sounds, with the hard D and Z followed by the soft R and L, with the A to cap both off. Two peas in a pod.
    Ditto this, pretty much word for word. Lovely names, both, but with sister Azula and maybe an Atlas down the road, I'd go for Indira.
    Biαηcα ωiηifre∂ Sησω ● Lσreℓei Oη∂iηe ● Octαviα єoωƴη Sσℓ ● etrα Leσcα∂iα Siℓver ● Ƭɦisbe ωiℓ∂rσse
    Annika Evadne Felicity Pandora Sunniva Thora | Ceridwen Eilonwy Faraday Illyria Isabeau Kestrel Serafina Sophronia
    ●●● ●●● ●●●
    Dαmiαη Sραrrσω ● єvαηder Sσℓ ● Gwƴdiση Aℓαric Hαrt ● Mαℓαchi Ƭristαη Bjσrη ● hiηeαs Rσbiη Bℓαise
    Caspian Everett Konrad Oren Theodore | Calidore Ithuriel Ivanhoe Llyr Peregrine Ranier Rune Wilder Wolf

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

Azula and Indira are dreamy as sisters.

Definitely Indira Sage. I love the contrasting yet balanced feel of Indira & Azula. Indira feels warm and spicy; makes me think of a humid, tropical climate. Azula feels icy and refreshing; I think of cool water.

Fox * Rohan * Jade * Shea * Eden * Blaise * Greer
    Lotus * Noor * Tallulah * Jasper * Linden * Arden

Both are pretty. Purely as a name, I prefer Athena. But with Azula, I think Indira sounds way better. So, vote for Indira.
    Cynth!@ @ngel!n@ / Lun@ Ev@ngel!ne
    22. INFJ. Name nerd.

Seraphina Juliette * Evangeline Laetitia Odette* Catalina Ariadne * Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore* Isabelle Faustina Clare * Valencia Lyra Amoret * Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena * Annabelle Helena Lúthien * Vanessa Rose Aphrodite*

Peregrine Cedric * Gavriel Alexander Callum * James Luca Auberon * Caspian Felix
    Perseus Arthur Flynn * Cassius Jason Salvatore * Damien Alexei Orion

Athena is very pretty, but a bit more kitshe. Azula and Indira flow together beautifully.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin