Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Please choose your favourite with Azula Rosemary.

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Athena Sage

16 34.04%
  • Indira Sage

33 70.21%
  • Other (please comment below)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    I would have voted for Athena, but with Atlas on your boy list I feel that a sibset of Azula, Athena, and Atlas would be mismatched due to mythology. Also, using another A name might box you in, if that kind of thing matters to you. (I'm always questioning sibsets like Kelly, Kevin, and Thomas)...

Indira and Azula fit perfectly together for me -- I've never met either, they both sound naturey and very cool. They have similar sounds, with the hard D and Z followed by the soft R and L, with the A to cap both off. Two peas in a pod.
    Ditto this, pretty much word for word. Lovely names, both, but with sister Azula and maybe an Atlas down the road, I'd go for Indira.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

Azula and Indira are dreamy as sisters.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James Alexander
    ♀ | Jane Anne Helen Caroline Phoebe Georgia Gwen Sylvie

Definitely Indira Sage. I love the contrasting yet balanced feel of Indira & Azula. Indira feels warm and spicy; makes me think of a humid, tropical climate. Azula feels icy and refreshing; I think of cool water.

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

Both are pretty. Purely as a name, I prefer Athena. But with Azula, I think Indira sounds way better. So, vote for Indira.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

Athena is very pretty, but a bit more kitshe. Azula and Indira flow together beautifully.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin