Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Hazel, Juliet or.......

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hazel

10 10.87%
  • Juliet

24 26.09%
  • Indigo

9 9.78%
  • Pearl

11 11.96%
  • Winter

10 10.87%
  • Violet

11 11.96%
  • Maelys

3 3.26%
  • Claire

14 15.22%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rate my top 8. Thanks!

Looking for a lovely girl's name that is both feminine and strong (and does not end in an 'a').

Hazel
    Claire
    Violet
    Winter
    Pearl
    Maelys
    Indigo
    Juliet

Which do you like best?

Please use the poll (if I set it up right).

Thanks!

This was hard, but my instinct said Juliet. its feminine and a strong sounding name to me.

I really like your list! It was tough for me to pick a number 1 to vote on, and even now I'm second-guessing my choice!

1.) Winter—You see this more in the middle spot, but I love it in the first! A fresh, yet classically-appealing choice! "Winnie" is a cute nn.
    2.) Maelys—Very intriguing! I hadn't heard of it before. I think I really like it though! "Mae" is a lovely nn.
    3.) IndigoLove this. "Indie" is feminine yet with eclectic, rockstar appeal. The unisex Indigo is just awesome on a girl, I think.
    4.) Pearl—Another one that's more common in the middle spot, but is an eye-catching and memorable choice for the first! Earthy and cool, yet soft. Classic, yet fresh.
    5.) Juliet—A strong, feminine classic that isn't too common these days.
    6.) VioletOne of my favorite color names, but it seems to be becoming trendy. It's squeaked into the top 100 and I worry it could continue to climb. If popularity isn't a big deal to you, this is still a great choice!
    7.) Hazel—Vintage charm. I like to think of it more in reference to the hazelnut or hazelnut tree, as opposed to the eye color. Adds more depth to the meaning.
    8.) Claire—I love Claire, but she lacks the oomph I'm seeing in all these other names. A little wispy. She adds an airy elegance to the middle spot, however.
    Having fun TTC and dreaming of names.

Mattias Leo, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George, Cassian James
    Leonora Pearl, Arietta June, Felicity Mae, Eleni Rose

My faves are Hazel, Violet & Indigo.
    New username is @ truenature

Favourites are Hazel, Juliet and Violet. I chose Hazel though as it's so underused and has gorgeous imagery! I love the nn Hazy too. GL!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *