Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which Eulalie combo do you prefer?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eulalie Isabel Fleur

15 44.12%
  • Eulalie Isabel Grey

3 8.82%
  • Eulalie Evelyn Fleur

8 23.53%
  • Eulalie Evelyn Grey

5 14.71%
  • Eulalie Vera Grey

3 8.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love Eulalie - it's one of my absolute favorites. So very melodic and beautiful indeed! I keep going back and forth on whether I prefer the you-LAY-lee or YOU-luh-lee pronunciation better.

I voted for Eulalie Isabel Fleur and, since both Eulalie and Fleur are so very French, I do think that the Isabelle spelling may be a bit more cohesive.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

I love the Evelyn Fleur combo. Also love Soren Alder Grey. Good way to break up sore-n-grey!

I love Eulalie Isabel Fleur! My favorite variant of Isabel is the Scottish Isobel, but like you said it may make sense to go with the French spelling. My favorite boys combo would be Caspar James Grey instead of Glen.
    Last edited by kashed22; September 10th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

How do you pronounce Eulalie? With Isabel/Isabelle and Fleur, I do think it will be weird for not using the french pronunciation (start with Oo- instead of You-, I believe) correct me if I'm wrong. But that's just my opinion.

I prefer YOU-luh-lee, so I think I want to avoid french middle name(s).
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | √Čomund | Stellan | Amias

I voted for Eulalie Isabel Fleur. I do prefer this spelling of Isabel with Eulalie even though I normally prefer Isobel.