Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which Eulalie combo do you prefer?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eulalie Isabel Fleur

15 45.45%
  • Eulalie Isabel Grey

3 9.09%
  • Eulalie Evelyn Fleur

7 21.21%
  • Eulalie Evelyn Grey

5 15.15%
  • Eulalie Vera Grey

3 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two middle names for Eulalie

Eulalie is our favorite girl name (we will be pronouncing it you-lay-lee) and we decided to give our top boy options two middle names:

Casper James Glen
    Alder Franklin Grey
    Soren Alder Grey

So now we would like to find a middle name combo for Eulalie! Which do you prefer? Also let me know if you prefer a different Isabel spelling. It might make more sense to have the French spelling Isabelle
    Last edited by m_rae; September 10th, 2013 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Pronunciation of eulalie

May I ask if there's a story behind why you've chosen this name?

I've never heard of it before, and I automatically misread it as "Eulogy." (Sad!)

I love some of the middle name combos as simply first-middles—Evelyn Fleur is absolutely lovely! Vera Grey is chic and striking. If I had to pick a first-middle-middle combo out of all of these names *and* include "Eulalie" it would be: Isabel Eulalie Grey.
    Newlywed and will be TTC soon.

Currently thinking of:
    Mattias Graham, Cassian James, Asa Nathaniel, Macsen Henry
    Leonora Pearl, Aurelia Sarai, Felicity Susanna, Camellia Mae

I don't know exactly how or why but Eulalie has stuck with me for months now and I just can't shake it..despite all the hate and ukulele/eulogy references! My father was a musician my mother an artist and there's this whimsical melodic flow ...the end dances off your tongue. The "you" is different and unique / I can appreciate this. And somehow my husband liked it too! Perhaps its because he is always rooting for the underdog and/or he is just really supportive of me

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Eulalie is so pretty, its always been one of my favourites. Its such a magical name, it always makes me think of the beautiful Edgar Allen Poe poem. I particularly like it with Fleur so i'd go with either one of the Fleur combos
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Calypso Susannah "Callie"- Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementina Maybelle "Minnie" - Tallulah Rosalie "Lula" ~
    (Pearl - Celeste - Coralie - Delphine)

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~