Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

You ladies have the cutest ideas!

Dempsey will be Tonto, Jude will be an old-time policeman (like Barney Fife), and Hudson wants to be a racecar (but we have no idea how to make that costume).
    Mom to Dempsey, Jude, & Hudson
    Expecting a surprise this December

I agree with Snell the roses I live the themes & ideas it makes me so excited. .&idk his age but I can only think of turning the stroller or if you have like a pull cart into a car otherwise it might be a little more straining to make a little car outfit

You guys have the sweetest outfits for your little ones! We're going to be on a road trip during Halloween, so mine won't be dressing up
    Family is Forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheroses View Post
    You ladies have the cutest ideas!

Dempsey will be Tonto, Jude will be an old-time policeman (like Barney Fife), and Hudson wants to be a racecar (but we have no idea how to make that costume).
    You could decorate a cardboard box to look like a car & he can wear it around his body. Just cut the bottom out for hi legs to go through & fasten shoulder straps to keep the car up at waist level. You can google image search "cardboard box car costume" for some cool inspiration.
    New username is @ truenature

Quote Originally Posted by katieydenberg View Post
    You could decorate a cardboard box to look like a car & he can wear it around his body. Just cut the bottom out for hi legs to go through & fasten shoulder straps to keep the car up at waist level. You can google image search "cardboard box car costume" for some cool inspiration.
    Thank you sooo much! There are some really awesome ideas on there
    Mom to Dempsey, Jude, & Hudson
    Expecting a surprise this December