Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

Last year when she was 2, Maeby loved candy corn so she was a piece of candy corn for Halloween. My mother made her an A-line dress that was yellow, orange, and white. She had a ton of fun trick-or-treating in the neighborhood and saying thank you to everyone. One neighbor is a DJ so he had music playing and she loved dancing.

This year, we've moved but we will still trick-or-treat somewhere locally. She told us she wants to be a witch (she loves to hex people!). She will also have a party at preschool with all her little friends.
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Maris - Simone - Romy - Xanthe - Ramona - Juna - Wylie

Miles - Zefram - Eli - Ephram - Gannon - Landry - Thatcher

Persephone will be 4 months. She doesn't care about Samhain obviously, but I do! I love the trick or treating (I'll be going with my sister) and it will be my first Samhain ritual as a Priestess and I'm looking forward to it.

She's going to be a lion! I'm looking forward to feasting and bonfires all night since she's too young to trick or treat.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Our plan is that Patrick will be Yoda and Mary will be a ewok. However now Patrick is saying he wants to be a fireman like he was last year but he broke his fire hat by throwing it down the stairs so I'm not sure what we'll end up doing.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

What about mummy's to be are any of you dressing up? I'm looking for ideas as will be about 21 weeks then and love Halloween so need a costume for me and bump. Thinking a cat or skeleton as can get a stretchy all in one and should be ok, or should I dress to include bump. - sorry for crashing your thread x
    Mummy to baby Fergus born 2nd March 2014

Also mummy to Freya Cat my feline friend

Weston was a bat for his first halloween, and he was 3 months old.

This year, he wants to be Spiderman.
    Last year he was Captain America, I was a monster, Daddy was a from, and Auntie was a peacock. We all trick or treated the neighborhood and the Zoo.
    We were Toy Story the year before that. Weston was Woody, I was Jessie, Daddy was Buzz, and Auntie was Rex.

since I am not dressing up, I'm making a skeleton shirt with 2 baby skeletons! yay Pinterest and Etsy.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~