Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

I spent the Halloween I was expecting in bed with a migraine I hadn't planned on dressing up, but wanted to paint my face like a sugar skull
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

Matilda wants to be Hermione Grainger from Harry Potter, Eloise wants to be Batman, Walter wants to be a Care Bear. So far we have a few baby costumes to chose from for the twins, I'm thinking a lobster and a chef.
    I'm going to be a basketball (since I'm almost there anyway) and my hubby wants to go as Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty.
    Happily married mother of six, Matilda, Eloise, Walter and twins Ramona and Bernadette and newest addition Arthur.

I'm back because we have costumes picked! For trick-or-treating with my sister and Persephone: The babies a lion and Cody and I are Zebras.

For the adult halloween party, I'm going to be a sexy pirate. :P
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Ahh so much fun! I'm so excited. Everyone sounds like they are gonna have a blast. Im still undecided! But I thought of some things to do with his her. I'm gonna have her paint pumkins & im gonna crave one out so she can sit in it & also goto the zoo dressed up but that's all I really gor since she's so young :/

We are still pondering for our boys (not that it matters because Halloween isn't really celebrated here) but one of the cutest baby costumes I've seen online is sushi. Unfortunately I saw it too late to do it for our boys but such a cute idea for non-mobile babies that you will be pushing around in stroller.
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel