Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

Neither of the kids will be here for Halloween this year.

Last year, we loved doing activities with them at a local camp. They had face painting and carnival type games, as well as the TOTing.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I love that you guys are gonna dress up with them! Idk what to do yet & its not my home town so I have to rediscover anything I can do with her. They all sound like adordable themes too!

Casilda, it says your youngest is 1, did you get her face painted? I thought about this stuff & didnt know how shed be about it lol.

& leadmythoughts 3 costumes that sounds like fun! Lol Im still looking for one!

Quote Originally Posted by corvet View Post
    Casilda, it says your youngest is 1, did you get her face painted? I thought about this stuff & didnt know how shed be about it lol.
    We didn't do her face last year but I would definitely do her face this year. They weren't those all over the face masks but just the little balloons, cars, etc. that people paint on your cheek.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Amelie will be a lamb and Daisy will be a ladybird. I will admit to being incredibly lazy with Amelie's, I saw a cosy lamb onesie in Primark and snapped it up! All it will take is some cute facepaint and her costume is sorted I have yet to order Daisy's but I have it picked out online.

We have nothing planned apart from going trick or treating with the kids. I'm sure we'll be doing something fun but haven't really organised anything yet as its so early.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Last year was my daughter's first Halloween. She was a mermaid. I had it planned since before she was born that if she was a girl, I would dress her as a mermaid for her first Halloween because it's the only time she wouldn't require the use of her legs. LOL! This year, I'm planning on getting her this garden gnome costume I saw, but we're going to say she's a munchkin. I'm a little bit obsessed with the Wizard if Oz lately.

We didn't do much of anything last year. We didn't even make Jack-o-Lanterns. I took pictures of Maura in her costume and then my husband handed out candy to the neighborhood kids while I nursed her in the other room. I was a little sad I didn't get to see all the kids dressed up. This year we're definitely taking her trick-or-treating. We're going to the pumpkin patch for my nephew's birthday, so we'll get some pumpkins. We might paint them this year instead of carving, since she can actually participate in that. I'm pretty excited about it! I've been in such a Halloween-y mood.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid "Birdie" ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???