Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't really like any of those...they're too popular for me. I guess if I had to pick I'd say Ava Quinn, Lillian Ava, or Penelope Hayden.
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Aria, Clara, Clementine, Della, Eleanora, Emmeline, Flora, Harper, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jade, Josephine, Kate, Lily, May, Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Graham, Miles, Wesley, Wyatt

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

Love Ava, but in combination w/another name...like Ava-Sophia, Ava-Lucia, Ava-Lena

Quinn goes great with Emerson and is lovely on its own as well. It's a name that's heard of, but not too popular. It's the best from your list! Very nice!

From your list, I like Quinn with Emerson the best. Both are unisex yet Feminine. My second choice would be Sydney.

Ava, Penelope, Phoebe, Ella and Lillian are all lovely but Emerson and any of them sound like a boy and a girl.
    I am not fond of Finley and Hayden.

I love Lillian, Ella, and Phoebe. Like Ava and Penelope. Dislike Hayden and Quinn.

But, Emerson is unisex so if it matters that the name styles match I'd go unisex.

Quinn
    Harlow
    Haven
    Sutton
    Greer
    Sloane
    Finley
    Hadley
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *