Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I'm a big fan of Clark. I also really love Reid, but if one parent has bad associations, it's best to stay away from that. Finn and Drake are too trendy in my opinion, Craig sounds dated. Dean and Max are OK.

Clark Emmett
    Drew Sawyer

Here is a list I've made up of one-syllable FN options for boys: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/31148
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

Well men are so silly sometimes.
    I really like Max though. (Would consider a longer version myself if we didn't have two little Max's in the family already - Dr. Seuss never wrote about Thing Three so wouldn't want to risk that. ) I also really like Clark.
    Dean, Craig, Drake, Drew, Finn & Reid/Reed are either nms or feel too trendy/nny for your sib-set.

Other suggestions: (I went to babynames.com their advanced search allows you to search by syllables - unlike NB it actually sticks to 1 syllable instead of doing 2 - I pulled out ones I thought would be great with Grant and Isla and underlined my favorites).
    Brice/Bruce (Bruce could be easy to convince a man of I feel: I'm just saying: Batman)
    Clint (though this might be weird with Grant)
    Clive/Clyde
    Floyd/Lloyd
    Hans
    Garth
    Gates
    Gene
    Ken/Kent (though Kent might be weird with Grant)
    Morse
    Rhett
    Tate
    Yates
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    Well men are so silly sometimes.
    I really like Max though. (Would consider a longer version myself if we didn't have two little Max's in the family already - Dr. Seuss never wrote about Thing Three so wouldn't want to risk that. ) I also really like Clark.
    Dean, Craig, Drake, Drew, Finn & Reid/Reed are either nms or feel too trendy/nny for your sib-set.

Other suggestions: (I went to babynames.com their advanced search allows you to search by syllables - unlike NB it actually sticks to 1 syllable instead of doing 2 - I pulled out ones I thought would be great with Grant and Isla and underlined my favorites).
    Brice/Bruce (Bruce could be easy to convince a man of I feel: I'm just saying: Batman)
    Clint (though this might be weird with Grant)
    Clive/Clyde
    Floyd/Lloyd
    Hans
    Garth
    Gates
    Gene
    Ken/Kent (though Kent might be weird with Grant)
    Morse
    Rhett
    Tate
    Yates

oh, love Clyde!

I love Drew!

I'm thinking Craig Sawyer or Max Emmett would be good.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.