Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Emmeline Poppy is a beautiful name, I love it! As for the second middle, I thin Joy fits in better with the first two names, so Emmeline Poppy Joy gets my vote. Either way, though, your daughter will have a beautiful name.

Thanks, ladies!

I find myself (surprisingly!) leaning toward Emmeline Poppy Joy, maybe! I went into this post expecting that Emmeline Poppy Lou would be it, but now I'm not so sure. I love the utter sweetness and happiness of Joy with Emmeline Poppy. My only issue (with both of them) is that Emmeline is a very "pretty in pink" sort of name. It gives off a sweet, pretty light pink for me, but I feel like Poppy Lou (or Poppy Joy) almost takes away from that--and I'd like it to be a "pretty in pink" sort of combo. But I really have no desire to use Claire or Kate again (I don't really even like Claire with Emmeline Poppy), and those are the names that do bring back a bit of that pink-ness, if that makes any sense?

Just out of curiosity--those of you who do see colors or imagery, what sort of colors/imagery do you see with Emmeline Poppy Lou? And Emmeline Poppy Joy?

Any other comments welcome!

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I like Emmeline Poppy Lou alot.
    I love the names Poppy and Lou so this one gets my vote.

Emmeline Poppy has a great mix of elegance and quirkiness. I wouldn't change a thing!
    All the best,
    Mischa.