Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Emmeline Poppy _____: Down to two!

I feel like I'm very close to deciding on my Emmy combo. I'm down to two options, but I have several misgivings with both. WDYT?

Emmeline Poppy Lou: Lou has no significance, but it's downright adorable, I think. But is the southerney, down-to-earth, very cutesy, very casual Lou just too different from the prim-and-proper, cultured, British, sweet Emmeline Poppy?

Emmeline Poppy Joy: I like that Joy is a subtle nod to my little sister, but is Joy too generic/boring/filler as a middle? It almost doesn't seem terribly special. I like how sweet and happy Emmeline Poppy Joy is all together.

For what it's worth, Poppy is already in honor of four other family members, so if I don't get to honor my little sister, it's not really the end of the world. She's honored in other combos.

Blythe, Claire, and Kate were back-up options, but I'm not sure I like them as much as Lou and Joy here...

Emmeline Poppy Rosaleigh came to mind first, with Emmy-rose as a nn.
    If I were to go with a J middle it wouldn't be Joy, but Joyce. I knew a wonderful woman named Joyce, the sweetest person you'd ever meet. Emmy Joyce would be adorable!!!

LOVE Emmeline Poppy Joy! Joy does not seem filter, its just perfect! Hands down beautiful. This is one of my favorites from your names. Stunning
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

Emmeline Poppy is beautiful as is! I wouldn't add another name.

Thanks, ladies!

Ashley - thanks for your suggestions. I'm pretty much down to these two, though. While Rosalie is pretty, I'm not fond of any other spelling, and I'm not a huge Rose fan in general. Plus, Joyce doesn't hold the same ties to my sister at all, so it would be Emmeline Poppy Joy, or something else entirely.

Wren - I'm glad you like it! I've been in a Lou phase lately--I had Catherine Eliora Lou on my list, too, before I opted to change it. Something about Emmeline Poppy Joy just seems so sweet and happy, though. I feel like Emmeline Poppy Lou is adorable, but I feel like Emmeline Poppy Joy feels more put together (and it honors my sister! I feel so bad; I've honored my dad and brother nearly 15 times, but Tallie only about 3 times. ).

@doctorjones - Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I'm very smitten with it, as well. However, I've got quite a case of OCD and every other name on my list has (or will have) two middles, and I'm very much in love with the concept, so as easy as Emmeline Poppy would be, I won't just stick to that...

Any other opinions welcome!