Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I like Sofia Caridad.

I am surprise you are thinking about Estrella. I would avoid the whole double l situation.. Unless you do like the sound of Estrela... (assuming she is going to live in an English speaking country)

I am in a very similar situation and someone told me this the other day: "Pick a name you would like to have in [country]".

I like Isabel best with Elena and Roberto. Sofia would be my second choice. Liliana has the same ending as Elena and I think Estrella, though beautiful is too close to Elena. I prefer it when siblings each have a name with it's own individual sound.
    Last edited by kashed22; September 10th, 2013 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marifern View Post
    Hello I am expecting my 3rd child in 8 weeks. It's a girl and she will be joining siblings Elena Marisol and Roberto Manuel. Here is the list that my husband and I have:

Sofia Caridad

Estrella Pilar

Isabel Anamaria

Milagro Natalia

Liliana Yadira

What do you think of the names? Do you have any suggestions? Both first and middle name must be Spanish/Latino/Hispanic because my parents and in-laws are from Cuba, so my husband and I want to honor our heritage. Thanks.
    I like Sofia Caridad, Estrella Pilar and Isabel Anamaria. Isabel is my fave.
    Cecily Bridget, Rosalyn Amoret, Charlotte Eliska, Melody Beatrice, Seraphina Daisy, Aurora Valkyrie, Helena Marigold
    Dorothea Lys
    Robin Lysander, Edmund Ludwig, Percy Julian, Magnus Remy, Magnus Roland

What gorgeous names! I like Sofia Caridad best with your other children's names, but Liliana Yadira is also quite breathtaking.
    TTC #1!

thinking - not husband tested:
    Eulalie Catarina • Cecily Morgana • Beatrix Evelina • Cosima Ondine • Cordelia Metis • Calliope Lucine
    Ivo Owen Abraham • Marius Nathanael Oak • Euan Marcellus • Crispin Adair