Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I like Sofia Caridad.

I am surprise you are thinking about Estrella. I would avoid the whole double l situation.. Unless you do like the sound of Estrela... (assuming she is going to live in an English speaking country)

I am in a very similar situation and someone told me this the other day: "Pick a name you would like to have in [country]".

I like Isabel best with Elena and Roberto. Sofia would be my second choice. Liliana has the same ending as Elena and I think Estrella, though beautiful is too close to Elena. I prefer it when siblings each have a name with it's own individual sound.
    Last edited by kashed22; September 10th, 2013 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marifern View Post
    Hello I am expecting my 3rd child in 8 weeks. It's a girl and she will be joining siblings Elena Marisol and Roberto Manuel. Here is the list that my husband and I have:

Sofia Caridad

Estrella Pilar

Isabel Anamaria

Milagro Natalia

Liliana Yadira

What do you think of the names? Do you have any suggestions? Both first and middle name must be Spanish/Latino/Hispanic because my parents and in-laws are from Cuba, so my husband and I want to honor our heritage. Thanks.
    I like Sofia Caridad, Estrella Pilar and Isabel Anamaria. Isabel is my fave.

What gorgeous names! I like Sofia Caridad best with your other children's names, but Liliana Yadira is also quite breathtaking.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catherine, Cordelia Iseult, Cosima Beatrix, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair