Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Estrella Pilar is outstandingly lovely.
    TTC

Girls - decided!
    Boys - Arthur - Desmond - Edmund - Edwin - Frederick - so hard to choose!

Liliana Yadira goes best with your sib set.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

I like Estrella Pilar. If you plan to live in the USA however, it will not be pronounced correctly, and in that Case I like Lillian Pilar. I am not a fan of the other names for various reasons.

Estrella Pilar is the prettiest. Love it.
    New username is @ truenature

Your children have gorgeous names. While I don't think you could go wrong with any of these names, I do agree with pacifica in saying that perhaps Elena and Estrella are a little too similar? That being said, but absolute favourite combination is Isabel Anamaria closely followed by a tie between Sofia Caridad and Liliana Yadira.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]