Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jack

I've only ever known one Jack. He's in his mid-20's now. All the others are Jackson, Jaxson, Jaxon, etc. A girl from HS has a son named Jaxson (or is it Jaxon?) and calls him Jackie sometimes, which I love!
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

My late father was called Jack (although his birth name was John). The older Jacks may indeed be Johns (like former U.S. President John F. Kennedy who was known as Jack to his family and friends) while the younger Jacks may have the nickname as a first name. Jack was No# 46 in the US in 2012 (that's only 7,877 boys) so I'm not surprised if you haven't run into one of them in your travels. Jack is moderately popular for a reason. It's full of character and spunk and it sounds strong and masculine. An added bonus: it's one of the friendliest names around along with soulmates Charlie and Will.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

My husbands grandfather is named John, but goes by Jack. My nephew (age 4) is also Jack (after the grandfather). I have a co-worker in his 50's named Jack. And I know a three year old boy named Jack from my sons play group. I live in Alberta, Canada if thats helpful!

I know only one Jack. My 3 year old cousin.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

I've known tons of Jacksons but none of them went by Jack. They all went by their full names and one was called Jackie.

I've known one Jack and he was adorable.

I absolutely love Jack. It feel strong, handsome, adventurous..it's great all over.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014