Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I don't really like any of these...suggestions that bear similarity:
    Katharine
    Madeleine
    Evelina
    Evelyn
    Adelaide
    Adeline
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future novelist and screenwriter.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Bryony, Calla, Clara, Clementine, Cora, Delphine, Eleanora, Emmeline, Estella, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jane, Josephine, Lily, Sapphira, Violetta

Favorite Boys:
    Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Wesley, Wyatt

We don't need to like them, we are here to help the OP with the list she said she had already narrowed down; remember these are not our children and besides, it does not hurt to be polite.

I see a few different styles here .. For example Addisyn and Katherine don't work well together as Addisyn is a unisex trendy name and Katherine is a classic. I would pair them up as follows

Classic

Eloise, Katherine, Madeline

Trendy

Addisyn, Laiken, Everly

Unisex/masculine

Levi, Morgan, Auden

Nature

Talulah, Rowen, Wren

my favorite set are the three classic names.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I like Eloise, Wren, and Madeline or Eloise, Wren, and Katherine.
    โ™‚ | Samuel โ—Š Edward โ—Š George โ—Š Arthur โ—Š Ezra โ—Š Gideon โ—Š James โ—Š Quentin โ—Š Solomon โ—Š Jasper
    โ™€ | Helen โ—Š Cora โ—Š Anne โ—Š Jane โ—Š Caroline โ—Š Catherine โ—Š Gwen โ—Š Georgia โ—Š Elizabeth โ—Š Lydia

I really like Talulah and Eloise together. I can't decide which third name I'd put with them though. I think Eloise and Talulah both have a quirky, fun feel to them and none of the other names really fit that. Have you considered Phoebe or Zoe? Either of those would complete an awesome trip-set with Eloise and Talulah, I think. Congrats!
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.