Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Growing up I knew a cute little blonde boy named Corbin. I always thought it was cute and original. I have never met a female Corey. It was pretty popular for a boys name growing up in school (I am 26 now) and yeah they were all delinquents haha.

You can't picture a grown man named Corey? Really? Have you never watched any 80s movies? Corey Feldman and Corey Haim, anyone?

I'm not crazy about Corey regardless. My favorite Cor- name for a boy is Cormac. Corbin (this spelling) is okay but not really my style.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

doulajulie that's so funny you were able to dig that up! That was the whole reason behind the -an vs -in I really wanted a biblical "c/k" name but we couldn't agree on one, so I settled for a biblical/spiritual meaning. Although I like the look of Corbin better than Corban the meaning makes all the difference

Southern.maple OF COURSE I'm familiar with the two Corey's! It was the epitome of my childhood! But no, even though I can see picture of Feldman he still looks like a little boy to me.

Thanks for all the feed back! Even though Corban wasn't my first choice...or even on he radar when we started all the positivity has made the name grow on me keep it comin

Oh...and Bryce is a family name- it's the middle name for my husband, his grandfather & his father.

Cory Matthews was/is a good boy with the name of Corey.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I think if you're going to have a different spelling than Corbin, I'd go with Corben so you could use the nn Ben.
    I think Coban Bryce sounds well and it's an interesting solid name.
    Sounds like a wonderful compromise!

edit: just looked up the meaning of Corban and you're right, it's very nice. Lovely pick!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin