Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Middle Naming

Middle Naming

We are not expecting yet. However, my husband and I are back and forth between TTC and NTNP (due to his crazy work schedule)with hopes to get a little bro or sissy for our 3 year old daughter who like us is anxious for our family to expand. DH and I were talking potential names options the other day if we did conceive another girl. Our daughter is named Sienna and it suits her perfect with her light reddish brown hair. Contemplating another color inspired name I've always loved Violet and Olive and I might even make an exemption for the super popular Olivia, but they are very hard to find middle names to compliment them. It's especially hard with our long Spanish surname. My daughter was easy I gave her a family name that translates from Spanish to English well. So here are some of our ideas for names let me know what you think? Any suggestions? So far, this is what we've come up with...

Violet Amelia, Violet Avery, Violet Eliza, Violet Isabelle, Violet Seraphine, Violet Penelope, Olivia Luna, Olive Reese, and Olive Lilly. I had liked Violet Celeste until I realized her initials would be VCR and although an obsolete technology it was a deterrent ������
    Last edited by ramfam; September 9th, 2013 at 04:48 AM.

My favorite is Violet Seraphine then second is Violet Isabelle, Olivia Luna is third.

Maybe you might like the name Lilac? It is also a color (and a flower) plus it lends itself to the nickname Lily. it is a hit or miss name though.

I think you have a lovely naming style and they will go well with Sienna

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Violet Isabelle, Violet Seraphine, Olivia Luna are my favorites!

I love Violet Celeste, too dang it. Lol- but I see the dilemma there.
    I don't think that would be a huge deal, it's not like the initials would
    be something graphic or gross. AS* etc.