Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Caroline is my favourite of the list, and I also like Katherine (though I prefer Catherine). Not a fan of Julia or Leah, sorry.

I think these could work for firsts or middles:

Felicity
    Adelaide
    Victoria
    Elisabeth/Elizabeth
    Kathleen
    Katharina/Katherina
    Camille
    Rosalie
    Rosamund/Rosamond
    Giselle
    Beatrice/Beatrix
    Dorothy
    Margaret/Marguerite
    Eugenie/Eugenia
    Olive/Olivia
    Vera
    Isabel/Isobel
    Emilia
    Philippa/Pippa

I second:

Louisa
    Violet
    Alice
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

All of your names are lovely; my favorite would have be Leah. Of the four, you'd hear it the least so I say go the lovely Leah. As for middles, were you after something a little different since you mentioned that you may not be disinclined to something 'cool'? Everyone has a different definition of cool, so i'd love to hear your thoughts; whether you are going for a theme, a double-middle, names with meanings etc?

For now, I'd love to suggest:

Leah (Hebrew. Meaning 'languid', 'weary', or 'from the meadow') Arddun (Welsh 'beautiful') Kamilia (Arabic 'perfumed flower', 'sweet one')

Leah Arddun Keziah (Hebrew. Meaning 'cassia', from the name of the plant that produces a cinnamon-like spice; in the Bible, Keziah was one of Job's daughters)

Leah Alice (German/Greek. Meaning 'nobility' or 'wise counsellor')
    Leah Kerensa (Cornish. 'love or 'loving')
    Leah Paige
    Leah Harper
    Leah Tamzin ( English. Form of Thomasina)
    Leah Fleur
    Leah Corrine (French. 'maiden')
    Leah Barbara ( Greek. 'foreigner', 'stranger)
    Leah Svara (Indian. 'Goddess of sound')

Not expecting you nor other nameberries to love these, but i hope these help in some way? Congradulations btw; looking forward to further posts!
    Last edited by aveline_bellefleur; September 9th, 2013 at 05:32 PM.

Goodness! I love them all. Caroline is my LEAST favorite. I don't know how to pick between Julia, Catherine, and Leah. For some reason, I am leaning toward Julia. How about:

Julia Ann
    Julia Elise
    Julia Caroline

Leah Caroline
    Leah Catherine
    Leah Claire

Catherine Elizabeth
    Catherine Mary
    Catherine Ann

Thank you everyone! I'm relieved that my choices have been well receieved. For middle names I don't really have much in mind. Anything that sounds pretty would work for me. At the moment I am more partial to Katherine with the nn Kate. I'm really loving Katherine Louisa. Do you think it would be too much with a last name that is very long and vowel heavy? I also liked the suggestion of Leah Kate. Again thanks for your suggestions! This site is a life saver!